What to do when someone owes you money


This information is brought to you by business.gov.au

What to do when someone owes you money

Monday 20 February 2012

Information is available for businesses facing cash flow problems due to slow payment of invoices.

The Small Business Development Corporation (SBDC) of Western Australia’s Someone owes me money page provides helpful information for understanding how to recover bad debts and options for resolving contract disputes. It also offers advice on ways to get paid more quickly.

Further information and advice on recovering debts is also available from the SBDC’s Specialist advice team and the Recovery of a debt (PDF, 0.05MB) Business Brief.

To find out more, visit the SBDC website.

Bookmark and Share

Leave a Comment