This recipe for a delicious Raspberry Souffle is from the latest issue of the Weight Watchers magazine. You can access thousands more recipes by subscribing to Weight Watchers. Try it FREE with a 14 DAY FREE TRIAL to Weight Watchers Online (Australia and New Zealand only).
- 1 tsp plain flour, to dust
- 2 cup(s) frozen raspberries
- 4 medium egg white
- 1/3 cup(s) caster sugar, (75g)
- 1/4 cup(s) low-fat natural yoghurt
- 2 x 3 second spray(s) oil spray
- Preheat oven to 200°C or 180°C fan-forced. Lightly spray four 1-cup (250ml) capacity ramekins with oil and dust inside with flour. Gently tap ramekins to remove excess flour.
- Puree thawed raspberries in a food processor. Strain and discard seeds.
- Using electric beaters, beat egg whites in a large, clean, dry bowl until soft peaks form. Add ¼ cup sugar, 1 tablespoon at a time, beating well after each addition, until sugar is dissolved. Gently fold in half the raspberry puree. Divide mixture among ramekins. Bake for 12 minutes or until lightly browned and puffed.
- Meanwhile, place low-fat yoghurt, remaining raspberry puree and sugar in a medium bowl, stirring well to combine. Serve souffles with raspberry yoghurt puree on the side.